Thursday, March 26, 2015

Good morning

Not sure if there are still people checking my blog?
I have not been posting as I used to find it difficult on the ipad and I also forgot my password :(
Have decided today is the day and I get it sorted.

So here I am back again,the start to the new year has not been easy with the loss of my mother in February and one of my sisters being unwell ( in the road of recovery )

Have been to Canberra for eight days to visit my daughter and her family as they moved end of last year.
We are now looking forward to middle of April and our sons wedding and after that I will have to look in to going back to working, not sure what, where but am sure something will come about.

Have a great day
chrisitne

7 comments:

Dorothy said...

Welcome back.

Kathryn said...

I still follow you via bloglovin. May you and your family find 2015 to be a year of healing.

Karen said...

I am here checking on you.

Barb said...

we're still here - enjoy the rest of your visit.

Maxine said...

I check every day for a word or two from you. Glad to have you blogging again.

Faythe Fukumoto said...

Glad to see you are back

Cardygirl said...

Nice to hear what you have been up to!