Sunday, January 26, 2014

why I don't blog.....

Hi to anyone still visiting....

why have I not been blogging, simple I am using my iPad and every time I want or think to post I find I can't upload any pictures from my iPad to my post :(

As I take most my pictures using my iPad , I find I am lazy to than email them to my computer to than write a post..... but I will try and be better as I love blogging.

have been doing a few different things, going to teach hand sewing classes and the first one is hand piecing

 I am also playing with a broderie perse appliqué and have been making these blocks and see if I can combine the two
 the other fun items I made have been trivets using rope and left over strips of fabric, fun and quick.

Hope all of you are busy and enjoying some creative sewing time.

back soon
Christine

10 comments:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

If you join Google+ your pictures will automatically upload and you can put them directly onto your blog. Sometimes it takes awhile for pics to back up on Google+ I have not figured out how to speed up the process.... Hope this info helps!

Jan said...

I take most pics with my IPad or IPhone. My daughter pointed out to me that there is a Blogger app. My most recent post was made using the app - so easy, no transfer of photos. I think I'll be posting more frequently now!

Maree: said...

Christine try Blogsy for blog post on IPad I use it all the time
Cheers

Cardygirl said...

Nice to see what you are up to...love the house! I use Blogpress and have no hassles.

Yvonne said...

I totally understand! It takes so long to take the laptop out to blog isn't it? But glad to read something about you again! You are werking on some fun projects.

Every Stitch said...

Thanks for the inspiration - love the look of the broderie perse with the pieced blocks ! and what a great little trivet. Hope you can sort out the photo issue.
Hilda

Pokey said...

Good to see you posting, the little house is cute! Sounds like folks have good advice, but I do not maneuver as well on my ipad either...I don't have a smart phone, maybe that would make it a little easier to understand ~
:-}pokey

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

I'm going to try blogsy, which has already been suggested. I have a similar problem - use the ipad for everything and can't be bothered to turn on the computer to blog.

Dee Soden said...

I downloaded an app to my iPad called
BlogTouch
Solved my blogging from the iPad problems.
Easy to use.

Joolz said...

I use Blogsy with good results.