Monday, April 29, 2013

A-mart All Sports

Well i needed new walking shoes as the ones i had did not fit right.

I went to A-mart All Sports and a lovely young man took pitty on me and helped me decide on this great pair of shoes.
Yes the price tag was right up there, but with a 25% discount i survived the checkout.

They are Asics and Gel Kayano 19, i have a bad knee and need good support and I can walk easy 7klm at this stage.

As you know I am getting ready for the End Women's Cancer walk at the end of October and we then will have to walk 60 klm over two days.

I have reached my half way mark raising the $ 2000 for me to walk.

http://br13.endcancer.org.au/site/TR/Events/Brisbane2013?px=1007096&pg=personal&fr_id=1050

The link will take you to my site if you care to have a look.

cheers
Christin


No comments: