Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Applique and piecing






I guess I have been so busy with other stuff you all must think I have given up stitching?

Noooo I haven't, I have been working on a pattern by Sue Garman called Afternoon Delight and love the little blocks. They are the ones in the top two pictures.

I hang some small quilts, the red house quilt was my by Janet for a swap I had and of course some baking - Plum cake.
Started my walking to be ready to do the 60km in October.

Still sitting in my PJ and am feeling like a coffee.
chat soon
Christine


8 comments:

ann hermes said...

very pretty quilt blocks; I do love the combination of pieced blocks and applique blocks. Clever way to hang the yardstick :)

Jeneta said...

60km!!! That's a fair distance!

Val Spiers said...

Your blocks look great. They seem quite intricate. A 60km run seems like quite a challenge.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

lovely quilt blocks.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Great quilt blocks.

Bree said...

what was that chocolate looking cake thingy you made at your daughter's the other day?

Yvonne said...

Beautiful blocks. 60 km in one day! Wow I can imagine you have to start training for that!

Karen said...

I love the applique blocks!