Thursday, January 31, 2013

Scrap bag challenge & prizes

I have made up eight bags so far and they are all taken, if you like to play email me private.
Should be fun and no pressure.

I have also sorted two of the three prizes and they are all donated by me.

1st prize to finalise.  But will have a $50 voucher to spend  plus..... More
2nd prize look below, a book, needle and a beautiful tool to help you close your safety pins
3rd prize a charm pack fabrics, clover needle threaded and needles

Come on and play.

I have a few bags that will be a little less challenging as they are more coordinated.
Btw I am also doing the challenge but will not go in to the draw for the giveaways and will ask someone else to pick the three winners.

Cheers
Christine

2nd prize
 3rd prize


3 comments:

Kris said...

I think I would like to play Christine. If you send me your address I will post a 500g post bag to you. My email kristinpaton@yahoo.com It will be fun to make something for charity I think.

Kathie said...

sounds like fun! I think its always fun to play with someone elses scraps. will look forward to watching and see what every one makes!
Kathie

Jeneta said...

Hi Christine

My quilt is ready to send but I have misplaced your address! Would you mind emailing me please:

jeneta.masson@gmail.com

Jeneta x