Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Donate to the US Red Cross

http://www.redcross.org/charitable-donations

If you can please make a donation to the American Red Cross for the victims of Hurricane Sandy, there is so much to do, so many people in shelters.

Let me know if you made a donation and you go in the draw for this small quilt, I am still hand quilting it.
I will draw the winner November 30th.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I know we had so much support from all over the world when we needed it and it would be lovely to give a little back.




hugs
Christine

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm a big supporter of the Red Cross. If there is an urgent need during the year, I'll donate at that time, and if we've had an uneventful year, I just make a year-end donation. I'm afraid that lately there has been something just about every year. This year it is Sandy, and I've made a $500 donation to help out. Thanks for the giveaway. I enjoy following your blog.
Kathie L in Allentown

Yüz Germe said...

I’m really glad I have found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is really frustrating. A good blog with exciting content, that is what I need. Thank you for keeping this site, I will be visiting it.
Yüz Germe