Friday, October 12, 2012

Queensland Quilters quilt show next week

Good morning everyone and thank you to all that have left comments on my last post, I will soon be answering comments again, nearly back to feeling normal again.

I was thinking about going to the upcoming Queensland quilt show and wondering if anyone would like to meet as a bloggers meet, say lunch time.
If you are interested let me know the day you are thinking of going and I try and organise something.

I have purchased my first Inklingo patterns and downloaded them, today I will set up my new cheap inkjet printer ( that is what you need ) and will do some printing.

Look out for the post, if you like check out Linda's site  www.inklingo.com and look for some freebies for you to try.
Let her know I sent you and if you have problems she is only an email away.

Have a great day.
Christine

Ps. Getting ready to teach a full day class for a quilting group going on retreat at Circle retreat Buderim.
If you need a break check it out here: www.circleretreat.com.au


4 comments:

Sue said...

I have several inklingo downloads to my computer. What a great way to hand piece! I do love this method.

Dorothy said...

I'm here in Noosa on holiday with DH. Weather may be cool for the locals but so much nicer than down south. Glad to hear you're feeling better

Jessica said...

Not sure what day we are going yet, I want it to be a week day though...Have fun teaching at the retreat!

Bree said...

We will probably go on Saturday again.