Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Inklingo

Hi everyone

I have added a Button on my right side about Inklingo, if you ever wanted to know more just click on it and you will be taken to the site and you receive wonderful information, there are lots of freebies to try too.

Have bought myself the DWR, plus Apple Core design and started printing on fabric.

It is so easy with a cheap bubble jet printer , you just iron on the fabric to freezer paper and print, once it is printed you peel the paper off before cutting out, it can be re-used for more printing.

The freezer paper I have used is C. Jenkins 50 A4 sheets in a pack. I got it from Melbourne. Just google the brand and you will get info on shops that stock it here in Australia.
Any problems let me know.

My friend Deidre has started hand pieces her DWR quilt using this method, it is going to be a wedding gift.

I will show you more in the next few days.

cheers
Christine

2 comments:

Haley said...

How interesting! I saw a lady selling rubber stamps with special ink pads with a similar idea except you don't need to iron on freezer paper or feed fabric through a printer. Both are good ideas if you don't like tracing your shape from a piece of paperboard or rotary cutting.

Deidre said...

The DWR is sewing together so easily and quickly. I love Inklingo.