Friday, August 10, 2012

I have been a bad blogger..

Sorry I have not been blogging much but have been stitching baskets and machine quilting.
I send another Aussie Heroes quilt and hope she likes it, it was another girlie one.

Aussie Heroes quilt

 Cutomer quilting

my Baby Basket quilt ( it is a commercial pattern) I made a few years back and it is appliqued and hand quilted.

cutsomer quilt

customer quilt

customer quilt


I have also added some small quilts to my other blog that are for sale, go here if you like to check them out Quilters Trading Post

10 comments:

Kris said...

Oh I know that bad blogger feeling! Looks like you have been busy. Nice to catch up with you!

Nadine said...

WOW, you've been quite busy ! Beautiful customer quilts, as well as that -oh so lovely - baby basket quilt, it's really cute !
(Haven't blogged for more than 2 months now, and still don't feel like - I'm in a "blogging slump" ;>)

Enjoy your sewing, dear !
XOXOXO
NADINE

Yvonne said...

You might not have been blogging but you sure have been busy quilting! Whar a beautiful quilts you show! I love the flower basket on your table!

Sue said...

Well it looks like you have good reason not to be blogging! Your quilts ate lovely and all that quilting is a lot if work!! Beautiful!

Jan said...

Sometimes the blog just has to take a back seat - welcome back; it was a post worth waiting for!

Anne Heidi said...

You've been busy indeed! Lovely quilts :-)

Lesley said...

Love all the quilts, but I reallllyyyy love your basket quilt...adorable!

Robyn G. said...

Oooh you've been a busy girl Christine.. beautiful work.
Love the runner!

Isabel Navarro said...

Lindíssimos seus trabalhos...
Parabéns!
bjs

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.