Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sorry I have been busy....

Hallo everyone I have been so busy and feel bad not blogging.
I had another weigh in on Monday and lost another 3 kg, all up now about 22kg. I can't tell you how great I feel and don"t ever want to put it on again.

My knees are so good now, I have no pain anywhere, the Doctor is over the moon about my blood test ( have known him for nearly 30 years ) and blood pressure back to normal.

Anyhow last weekend I was lucky to take part in a workshop by Tresa Jones from Baltimore on the Prairie and it was wonderful, I am looking forward to my trip in September as we spend 5 days stitching at her applique academy.

Also if you have an Ipad and need a cover go here, Jess has designed this wonderful cover and yes it is for me.... jess has written a tutorial for you to make your own.

The images are from my weekend away, some crochet little beanies and another quilt on the machine.








8 comments:

Janet said...

Lucky you going to the applique workshop, the quilts are gorgeous.
Huge congratulations on your weight loss, that's amazing and you must look and feel a million dollars.

Jean said...

I am impressed! I don't know kg, so had to look! by internet calculations that is 48 lb. which I understand That is a great accomplishment. I have been dieting too, and have lost 32 lb. so far. I hope I can continue like you and get to 50. My goals are 10 at a time, so as not so overwhelming.

Love the beanie and pretty quilts.

Yvonne said...

What a beautiful quilts! And WOW....22 kg good for you! So glad for you that you are feeling so much better!

Christine M said...

Beautiful quilts. How fantastic are you with your weight loss. I bet you don't know yourself now with no pain in your knees. You should be very proud of yourself. Congratulations Christine.

Julia said...

Gorgeous show of quilts..
Congrats Christine on the 22kg loss..that's is such a great effort..

circle retreat quilter said...

love the crochet hat for one of your grand daughters I bet. and i popped over to Jess's Blog and looked a the I pad cover. you lucky thing well done, and super fab about your weight loss. Stacey

Jan-Maree said...

Cute hat and gorgeous quilts!

Barb said...

congrats on the weight loss! I'm so glad to hear you are feeling great and not in pain.
Lovely quilts, i especially loved the berries quilt.
shouldn't ever feel guilty about blogging :)