Friday, March 9, 2012

Quilt

Hi all

I have put another quilt on my other blog for sale here and there is also a BOM for sale from Jessica, have a look if you like.

Have been a bad girl yesterday and pre-ordered the ipad HD ( I think they call this one), yeeeppiiiieee and I will get it between the 16th-22 March.
DH said oh now i feel better a belated birthday gift, so I said oh great so you are paying for it, thank you.

Still keeping up with my weight loss program but my weigh in is after three weeks this time, so the next one is on the 19th March, had another blood test and my doctor is over the moon.

Oh well back to quilting.

cheers
Christine

5 comments:

Lurline said...

You will enjoy so much - have fun!
Hugs - Lurline

Janet said...

You will love the ipad but they are stressing it's not called #3, you have to call it the new ipad, lol.
I'm so happy for your success on your health journey.

Deidre said...

We will both have fun :)

Jan-Maree said...

So glad things are going well with your weight loss and blood test - good girl! Keep on going!

Yvonne said...

Keep up the good work. A nice present like the ipad 3 or whatever they call it will surely help to keep you motivated!