Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ocean , Sea novelty prints

Good morning to you all

I am on a mission, my little grand daughter Sophie is mad on anything in the Ocean, i. e. Dolphin's , Whale's, Fish, Turtles anything and she would like a quilt.
Could any of you put me in the right direction or even swap with me, I don't mind how large or small the pieces are so I can make a quilt for her.

I am happy in return send you one of my patterns or fat quarter or whatever we could agree on.

Thank you for your help
Christine

9 comments:

Lindi said...

Email me, Christine, with your snail mail. I know I have some bits and pieces of varying sizes of sea related fabric I can send. I have been collecting them for a while to do similar...and I know I won't use all of it.

shez said...

sorry Christine i dont have any,but what a great idea,good luck.xx

Jan-Maree said...

keep am eye out for your postman - I have made few fishy themed quilts so there are some goodies on your way...

Deidre said...

I will keep a look out for you.

Bree said...

I have a whole bunch, will give them to you next week :)

Ros said...

I have some 6 1/2 sqaures if they are of any use. randrgale@iinet.com.au
Ros

Nancy said...

Christine, I have a dolphin quilt kit for sale on my etsy shop. Here is the link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/68646064/dolphin-quilt-kit
I can take it off etsy and drop the price a little if you are interested.

Kimme said...

Email me your snail mail Christine. I made my son an eye spy quite a few years and went on a collecting mission for sea things so happy to send you some.
Kimomallon@gmail.com

Barb said...

I know I have some fishy stuff, I'll check my stash and mail you some this week - no trade, just happy to contribute!