Sunday, January 8, 2012

Trip to the US

Well yes I am going again and can't wait, it will be wonderful.

It is again a organised trip by the wonderful Gail from Sew Creative, but this time it will be about a month.

We are first going to take part at the Applique Academy Baltimore on the Prairie, the trip will take us also to Washington DC, New York, Baltimore and Canada....

I feel very selfish, but DH said he is going to have a holiday by me being away, how do you think I should feel about this statement? Men.............grin

Hopefully I can fit in meeting some of you wonderful quilters, that would be a bonus.

Have a great day, form a very hot day here in Brisbane

Christine

10 comments:

Jan-Maree said...

Hey! Whatever he says as long as he is not grumbling about your going away of hiding your credit card before you board! Lucky girl! You will have a ball!

Toni said...

Your trips sounds like it is going to be fantastic!! LOLed at your DH saying he was going to have a holiday with you not being there :o)))) have you melted yet??? toni xxx

Robyn G. said...

Oooh such fun Christine!
Sounds like both you and hubby will have fun...lol
Love the way your blog looks.. can't remember when I was by last xox

Val said...

We sure are sweltering today. I was attracted by your trip news. I am joining a trip with Sew Inspirations and the Australian Sewing Guild to Portland Oregon for the Puyallup Sewing and Craft Expo. I hope to buy lots of great quilty gadgets and fabrics.

Jessica said...

I am soooo green!

Yvonne said...

What a wonderful trip to look forward to! I am sure I am going to enjoy it just a little bit by following your blog! And hot in Brisbane sounds great.....I am so tired of the rain and stormy weather that we have the last weeks!

Cardygirl said...

Have a wonderful time!

Betweens said...

Oh Christine that sounds very exciting! where in Canada are you going to be?

thatchristine.blogspot.com said...

Welcome to the ststes! I'm in the Florida area for now so I won't have the opportunity to meet you. My loss. We are full time RVer's and are heading west for summer 2012.

Jeanne said...

Have a wonderful time and bring home lots of new ideas and cherished memories.