Thursday, January 26, 2012

Clothing

I don't know about any of you, but when I buy clothes I just buy them hoping they fit as I hate trying on clothes in the shops.

I get all hot and bothered..... so needless to say I have the odd pair of pants and shirt that are just a little snug ( well don't fit ), but have to say I tried one pair on this morning and they fit. So instead of going to the shops straight away I can just have a look in my wardrobe and find something to wear that is new as I lose this weight.

That is a bonus I guess....

12 comments:

shez said...

thats great Christine.xx

retdairyqueen said...

It's a nice feeling when things start to fit and you will feel so much better
Been there Done that
Keep it up

Jessica said...

I think most women hoard clothes that are too small waiting for the day when they fit...YAY for you - today is your day!

Bree said...

Yay that is so awesome!

I am finding that all my pre-pregnancy clothes that were perhaps a little snug, are now rather loose! I just have to keep focused.

Good on you - so pleased for you!

Susan said...

Easier AND cheaper. Keep up the good work!

Jan-Maree said...

Woo Hoo - go Christine!!!

Julia said...

That's great.....Keep going with it Christine...wish I could get motivated..
Julia

Shari said...

Congratulations! I'll bet that feels great! It's a long journey but well worth it. We can re-wire our brains and insert healthy habits and choices!

Vickie said...

what a wonderful feeling for you..I can see your smile in your tying keep at it ,cheers Vickie

Yvonne said...

That really is the bonus! Besides feeling better of course!

Heather said...

How exciting. I am really struggling with a bunch of weight that I have put on in the last 2 years. Hearing about your success is inspiring me to do better!!

circle retreat quilter said...

Well Done Christine, keep up the good work and I think we all have a few wardrobe items like that.