Sunday, November 20, 2011

Made in 2007






This little quilt is Sophie's first quilt I made her and it has been on her wall, it has now come home to me for a wash.
I did enjoy doing all the little embroideries and the hand quilting.
Have also bought two new book to enjoy.
My doctor appointment last Thursday was very interesting, I have now an appointment with a orthopedic surgeon to decide if I get a half or full knee replacement. Apparently part of my join is bone to bone and because of the pain I walk funny and my heal spur is still playing up.
Not sure what I would be doing without the wonderful painkillers, grin.
Never a dull moment is there...

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Sophies quilt is lovely. And the new books look interesting.
I hope all goes well for your knee, I will be thinking of you.

Cherry Red Quilter said...

Very cute little quilt! An absolute labour of love! A knee replacement huh! I need two coz I am bone on bone on both knees - I feel your pain, it is no fun is it. Good luck!

Yvonne said...

What a beautiful quilt Christine! I think Sophie will cherish this piece of art from her grandmother! Too bad you in a lot of pain. What is that with those knees? I hear so many people of our generation complaining about it and even mine are hurting sometimes when I am driving my bike!
Hope you will find a solution soon that helps you!

Deidre said...

Such a cute quilt. Maybe I should make one for the new baby coming next year.
Missed you yesterday. Hope the knee doesn't give you too much grief.

Barb said...

What a sweet quilt - the stitchery is lovely!
sorry to hear about your knee, but have heard you'll be so much better after recovery -
xx

Julia said...

Gorgeous little quilt...one she'll love forever being her first quilt.
All the best for your knee surgery.
Julia ♥