Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hallo....

Hi all

Yes I have been a little quiet, lots of visits's to the doctor, more and more scans as one finds something somewhere else.....
The long and the short of the story is that the CT scan for my ovaries also showed something on my Liver, another ultra sound as they don't like to just have one scan ..... to decide what it is.

Anyway I have to go back in a month to check the issue on my ovary and the good news on my liver is that I have abnormal blood vessels that would have been there all my life.

So all in all not much further other than knowing what I haven't got, mind you that is good too.

I am still in pain with my heal spur and bakers cysts behind my knee on the other leg..... I am not going to tell you what my husband said to do with me..... but it wasn't very nice.

Anyway thanks to all for asking and I am know making a appointment to see the rheumatologist. Yes I am falling apart so what.....grin.

I have updated my other blog if you care to have a look.

Quilter's Tradingpost

bye for now
Christine

ps. I will write the Muffin recipe in the next few days

12 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Christine - wow - a roundabout of doctors' visits, eh? So sorry to hear that...and tell your husband he would be lost without you!!!

Betweens said...

Christine I like that you are looking at the positive that they are not finding things that can`t be ruled out.
There are always new husbands to find you know...LOL
Make sure you get your rest and in hospital wash those hands so that you don`t get any bugs.
Keep continuing with your wonderful outlook...my thoughts are hoping that it will all be done soon.

Deidre said...

Glad everything is relatively alright. I was getting worried about you.
Take care,
Deidre

Lindi said...

Good to know the liver is clear! Hope the ovaries are just as fine. :) Good luck with everything else. It's horrible reaching that time of life where things start to fall apart, isn't it? I am not enjoying it, either.

teresa said...

Hi Christine.. I'm glad to hear you sounding so positive too. I hope everything is going to be okay and that the rest of your tests and results are good too. Your husband sounds like a real "gem" ha ha... mine would probably say something I couldn't repeat as well... gotta love 'em. Take care of yourself xx

Lisa said...

Glad to hear you had a little good news, anyway. I had heal spurs so bad I could hardly walk, and the podiatrist built up some areas on my insoles and within two weeks I was totally healed. He's a magician, but maybe a little out of the way for you. :)

Cardygirl said...

Take care dear Christine...husbands are never very sympathetic!

Yvonne said...

Glad to hear there is nothing seriously wrong with your liver. Hope you will have certainty soon about your ovaries. At our age it feels sometimes our bodies are felling apart. My mothe should have said: "They will have to bake you over again" (LOL)
Take care and count your blessings!

Jessica said...

Look after yourself...sounds like some feet up time is in order.
Is that muffin recipe for the ones we had at sewing day? I loved them!

Kathie said...

bet you can't wait till 2012 starts, what a year for you
hopefully all of these tests just say everything is normal...
heal spurs are not fun, been there...orthodics and some exercises did the trick been 5 years never happened again...
keep postive and count down to 2012 a better year is ahead!
kathie

Ann said...

Hi Christine,
I hope you are feeling better soon. Doctors visits and tests really eat into your day and I'm sure you have other things you would prefer to be doing!
Keep smiling, Ann.

Pokey said...

Do take care, I hope how soon more good news rolls in ~
:-}pokey