Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cardwell Quilter's




I read the story about a community hit by Cyclone Yasi 8 month ago here on Wendy's blog and how so many people are still doing it tough.

Got the address from Wendy and am sending a parcel in the morning, I had some quilt tops leftover from the once we made for the Queensland floods, some fabric, I also went through my patterns as well as threads and hopefully it will all come in handy.
If you have something you would like to send, email me or Wendy and I give you the address.

Please don't feel bad if you can't, we all understand there is so much happening everywhere all the time.


Take care
Christine

2 comments:

Kathie said...

another generous donation by you....Yes I continue to donate in my area right now as well.
I plan on making another quilt to donate in NOv.
Kathie

cheryl said...

Christine, I don't suppose you are going to the Quilt show in Brissie tomorrow are you?? If you are, I will bring some articles down to go to Cardwell. I often travel through Cardwell on my way to the north and once thought of retiring there!!