Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baking = Weight gain




I follow this blog Mennonite Girls can cook and have made a few of their recipes.
This was the latest one, Cinnamon Buns, wow they are so yummy and you can freeze them too.
The recipe made a huge amount, I took one to my daughter, DH took some to work, some we ate and the others went in to the freezer.

They are amazing, if you like to try a few new recipes go and check them out.

Happy baking
Christine

ps. mind you this is not helping my weight.......

7 comments:

Toni said...

You aren't helping with my weight gain either... yummy!!!! :0>>>>
toni xxx

Cherry Red Quilter said...

Oh yummy yummy - I am so NOT visiting this blog - way too tempting - i will live vicariously thru your blog pics - much kinder to my cholesterol level! Sigh!

Jessica said...

I love Cinnamon Buns! What are you doing to me? LOL I might try to do some baking tomorrow!

Janet said...

They do look delicious, I like the idea of having some in the freezer for over the holidays. I think I've seen their blog before, must check them out again.

Anneliese said...

Beautiful! Makes me feel like it was worth the effort of writing out the detailed version of the recipe. A cinnamon here and there is fine! Homemade cinnamon buns are not as calorie loaded as the ones at the mall... that is for sure. Enjoy!

Jane S. said...

I'm not sure whether to thank you for the link to the Mennonite Girls Can Cook blog or not! I don't need the pounds but both my kids are scrawny little things so we always appreciate good recipes.

Melinda Cornish said...

oh yummy!!!