Monday, October 24, 2011

Apple Crumble Muffins.....



Some of you have asked for the recipe, well here it is:

You need:

Muffin tray, mine fits 12 muffins

line with paper cupcake cups or grease the tin

The recipe will make 12 muffins, preheat Oven to 180 degree C


100g Butter or Margarine ( soft )

100g Sugar

2 Eggs

1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract

150g Plain Flour

50g Corn Flour

2 level teaspoons Baking powder

4 Dessert spoons Milk

2 medium size Apples


For the crumble you need:

100g Plain Flour

75g Sugar

75g Butter

some Vanilla extract




Cream Butter, Sugar, Vanilla and Eggs, mix Flour, Corn Flour and Baking powder and add to mixture, slowly add the milk and mix well.

Spoon mixture in to lined or greased Muffin tray, divide evenly.

Peel and dice apples, put some on top of each Muffin.

For the crumble mix flour, sugar, vanilla and break butter in to small pieces in a bowl, use a fork to mix in to a crumble.
Spoon over the Muffins and bake in the Oven, middle shelf for about 12 to 15 minutes.

Check them after 10 minutes as some Ovens are hotter.

8 comments:

Barb said...

thanks for the recipe looks yummy! and good with a cup of tea I bet

Bente-I like to QuiltBlog said...

Dankeschön, das hört sich sehr lecker an ☺
Liebe Grüße
Bente

Yvonne said...

They look delicious Christine!

Cherry Red Quilter said...

Oh seriously Yummy sounding - these are a must try this weekend!!!

karen said...

What a great recipe, will have to make it today! Only without eggsx...so I can have some! (I use a product called 'no egg') thanks Christine

Bree said...

yum yum, so when can I expect to see some of them on my doorstep? :)

Jessica said...

Can't wait to try making these! I'm sure if they come out as good as yours my waistline will start expanding LOL

Toni said...

Thanks for the recipe Christine! I've been craving these ever since I had them at your place :0> Who needs to diet... right? :0>>> hope you've been well, toni xxx