Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Winners...

I gave out numbers in order of donations:

Deidre six entries = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Yvonne six entries = 7,8,9,10,11,12

Vickie five entries = 13,14,15,16,17

Bev six entries = 18,19,20,21,22,23

Barb five entries = 24,25,26,27,28

and the winning entries are:

entry number 22 Bev you have won my Log Cabin quilt and I get it in the post asap, congratulations

entry number 11 goes to Yvonne, you have won the little raggy quilt. Congratulations Yvonne please email me your details so I can send the quilt.
Thank you to everyone for their donations, the run will be on September the 11th and I hope the weather will be fine.


Christine

3 comments:

Vickie said...

congrats to the winners,cheers Vickie

Yvonne said...

What a lucky girl I am! I am so happy to have won the darling baby quilt for my granddaughter Rosa!
I know it will keep her warm and we will think of you every time we look at it! Thank you so much and good luck to Torben on Sunday!

Barb said...

oooh, that was close!
Congrats to Yvonne!