Saturday, September 24, 2011

tired....

well what to do about it?

I was looking after the little ones yesterday and we are going to babysit them both this afternoon and tonight.
Have not done much sewing as I just can't find the mojo and always feel tired.
It is I think because I need to do some exercise and get out and about. The weather has been just lovely and I try do do a little gardening, not to much as you all know I saw my first snake in our garden last easter and I am not a happy camper.

The sewing rooms are full of stuff I want to make, but I start sewing and half an hour later I get sidetracked. I actually feel very guilty about all the stuff I have, yes it happens to me on a regular basis.

I was tying to go this year and see my mother in Germany, but as our daughter is having baby number three and her husband going to Afghanistan in January next year, we need to be around to help.
His tour of duty is no longer then 6 month and after that we can have a holiday.

Hope you all get lots done.

Christine

7 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Hope you get some rest & find that mojo! Sidetracking myself is a personal favourite of mine, so I do sympathise. It is lovely to have an early walk...hope you don't have the snake visit again!

Kathie said...

we all go thru this don't feel guilty...
family comes first...
enjoy those grandchildren before you know it they will be grown up!
Kathie

Janet said...

Looking after little ones takes it out of me too. I'm sure you'll get the sewing mojo back, your body must need a rest. Congratulations on the forthcoming grandchild too!

Yvonne said...

Do you have the blues...? Hormons getting in your way....? It sounds like it a bit! I hope the nice weather will help you to feel better and less tired!
Great news that their is another grandchilds on it's way!

Deidre said...

I feel a bit like how you are feeling after having come back from BOTP. Didn't have much time to recover from all the excitement. School holidays = babysitting and more challenging when they are 8, 9, + 10.

Maybe we need a stitching day :)

Julia said...

Looking after little ones is very tiring..mine are all too big now to baby sit...but I do miss it ..just a little..lol!
Take time out for your self, enjoy some sun and do whatever you feel like..
Julia ♥

Wendy said...

Sure wish I lived closer than an ocean away from you......I would buy the lace for my crazy quilts.....hope you do well in this new venture.....