Monday, September 26, 2011

Me again... plus sewing day

Well I have added more items to my other blog Quilter's Tradingpost A Thimble collection (sold), Yazzi bag (sold), some very old Linen , some started Hexagon projects.

Have a look if you feel you don't have enough at your place already, grin.....
I am going to have a think about if I can make this blog available for others to sell some of their treasures, what do you think ( no charge and all the communicating between seller/buyer without me).

Also if there is anyone from overseas that would like something, please let me know and I find out the postage charge and I am sure we can work something out.

I am going to pay my deposit for next years Baltimore on the Prairie Applique Academy, yeeppeee. Looking forward to visiting the US again.

cheers for now
Christine

ps. The little ones went to bed for us on Saturday without any fuss, they are to cute.

********** Also how about another sewing day at my place next week, maybe the 4th or the 5th October, let me know..

5 comments:

Deidre said...

Let me know which day you choose. I will be there. Glad you are coming to BOTP. It was an awesome time You will enjoy it.

Deidre

Yvonne said...

I love your Tradingpost blog, just can't seem to get a comment posted on it!
Great to read you are planning another trip to the US! How fun!

Lisa said...

Christine, I just got my confirmation for Elly's Applique Academy. Wish I would have know you were going to the Prairie. :( I could have met you there.

Jessica said...

A sewing day sounds great. Let me know which day you pick, I am fine for either.
Can I buy the Janelle Wind pattern for the Journal Covers? I will pay you at sewing day.

Barb said...

Hope we can meeting in person!
that would be wonderful. If you come up to NYC, you have a place to stay with me.