Saturday, September 10, 2011

Friends of Baltimore Pattern by Sue Garman

I am going to order some more patterns of the above Baltimore Quilt, if you have ever wanted to make a Baltimore I think this is it.

You can find a picture here at Sue Garman's blog, the complete pattern will be

$ 110 Australian including postage in Australia.

I can send a pay pal invoice to make payment safe, if you are interested let me know and I get in touch when I have received the patterns and require payment.
It should be in about 8 -10 days.

It is the Baltimore I am going to make for us and have started with the prep work.

I have seen this pattern advertised on one Australian shop website for
$ 264 plus postage. Yes pattern only........ or $ 22 per month plus $ 4 postage per month over 12 month, so if my math is correct that would be a grand total off $ 312 for the pattern only.
I am ordering limit numbers so if you like a complete pattern or know someone and don't want to order overseas then let me know if you like one.

Have a great Sunday.

ps. for everyone overseas, you can get the pattern here Quaker Town Quilt

7 comments:

Dorothy said...

Can you tell me please the name of your 'header' quilt.
Thank you

Nadine said...

Gorgeous !

Yess, Christine, I'd like to know the name of your header quilt, as well. Just LOVE it ! ;>)
THANKS, dear.
XOXOXOXOOXOXOX
NADINE

Kathie said...

oh I am still thinking about making this quilt
not sure I have the skills to make this one
I just love it though !
Kathie

circle retreat quilter said...

Hi Christine, I just wanted to say hi and that I love your new header. Also you were a hit with my girlfreinds today at Pep stitches, they were in the class. Stacey

Janet said...

I love your header Christine. I have been getting the kits each month for the Baltimore but not started it yet. I just think some of those prices here are outrageous when our dollar has been doing so well.

Jessica said...

The Friends of Baltimore quilt is stunning. Don't think I can give it the time it deserves at the moment, but I look forward to following your progress!

Betweens said...

Hey Christine you are always so thoughtful! Thanks for the reminder on this BAQ when Sue posted this on her blog I had fallen in love with it.
I love your new picture uptop but will miss that gorgeous kitchen with all those glimses of the gorgeous quilts you have hanging