Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Still time ...... plus..


Thank you to the donations made for the Bridge to Brisbane fundraiser run, there is still time to make a donation and win a quilt for as little as $ 5.....

Go here for the link. Thank you : ))))))))

Also if you have donated a churn dash block or two here is the top, it has taken me a little longer and I have finished the top today and will quilt it very shortly.




I am working on two other quilts, the green one is to be for my kitchen table.. I am not sure what to do for borders yet.



The star quilt is a quilt in progress too..



Happy stitching to you all, I am going on a quilting retreat this weekend yeeppeeee....

Christine


7 comments:

Quiltjane said...

All the quilts are looking great.

Deidre said...

The quilts look great. Enjoy your retreat. I am going on retreat this weekend too..........:)

Deidre

Kris said...

Enjoy your retreat Christine! I love your quilts. Especially the one for your table. I absolutely love a quilt for a table. Must make one for my table!

Barb said...

I love your churn dash quilt!
Have fun this weekend on your retreat!
Love all your ongoing projects

Yvonne said...

What a beautiful quilts you have made. That middle one will look lovely in your new kitchen! Have a great retreat weekend!

Janet said...

I'm loving the quilts you have going on there Christine. Have fun at the retreat!!

Cardygirl said...

Have fun!