Thursday, August 11, 2011

Go Baby ...

Sorry blogger got my pictures in the wrong order.....

While I am waiting to hear about my results I thought I start playing with my Go Baby
and share what I have been doing.

I received three Dies with my little Go Baby, Tumbler, BABY and Hearts.
You can see in the pictures how easy it is to cut out the shapes and quick. I am cutting six layers of fabric at a time.
Click on the little button on the right side of my blog and download 22 free patterns.

Also stay tuned and I post as the little quilt comes together and there might be a little surprise to one of my followers very soon.




Doesn't that already look good, it will be a little quilt for our new grandchild to use in the pram. I am going to raw edge applique the letters when quilting it.




You can see in the next picture how easy the row match together, just press the seam opposite in each row



The pieces match so easy because of the way the shapes are cut, you just match them up, no pinning.







9 comments:

Darlene said...

That's really cute! Can't wait to see it finished.

Quiltjane said...

Beautiful quilt for a Baby. The fabrics are so fresh and who can resist the tumbler block. Hugs xo

Cherry Red Quilter said...

looks like you are having fun with teh Go Baby! Love the little quilt - pretty colours but so much better knowing how quickly you were able to cut everything out!

Maree: said...

What a Great Little Machine...Love the Blocks & how easy they are going together...
Love the Colours for the New Bub..
cheers

Bree said...

super cute!

so many go baby's floating around.

Chookyblue...... said...

I love the tumblers.........I made one with a little bit bigger blocks a few weeks ago........

Wendy said...

Cute little quilt.....I love those citrus colors.....

Lindi said...

That is going to be a really sweet little quilt. Bright and cheery, too! :)

Barb said...

congrats on your new toy! How fun. The baby quilt in primary colors is so fun!! is this for future baby on 11/11/11?
Congrats again