Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Go Baby winner




19

Random numbers generated Aug 24 2011 at 11:49:54


Deidre that is you, congratulations.

I had to take a few doubles out as there is only one entry per person and number 19 came up.

Hope you will enjoy it.
Please email me the following details:

Name
Address
Phone number
Email address
and the three dies of your choice

so I can send them to Carolyn from Accuquilt
and she will organise the delivery.

Thank you again for Accuquilt to be so very generous and donating these wonderful tools all around blogland.

Thank you to all for taking part.
Christine


4 comments:

Quiltjane said...

Congratulations Deidre, you will really enjoy the baby GO!

gill said...

Congratulations Deidre!!

Yvonne said...

Congratulations to Deirdre! How fun this must have been for you to have a give away like this!

Deidre said...

I never win anything so THANKYOU so much. That has blown me away. Awesome. I will look forward to it very much. Thanks again for running this competition.

Deidre