Friday, August 5, 2011

And the winner is

Thank to all of you that have donated to my Son-in laws Bridge to Brisbane fundraiser and the winner of my quilt is:


Cherry Red Quilter ( please email me your snail mail addy )


****** I am going to send a little surprise to two other generous people and they are:

Lori from Humble Quilts ( please email me your snail mail addy )

Bev B Sews ( please send me your snail mail addy )

and I get the goodies in the post on Monday.

Thank you again to all that have donated, it is very much appreciated. Go and check out their blogs, lovely things to see.

4 comments:

Quiltjane said...

Congratulations to all the winners.

Cherry Red Quilter said...

Ohhh I am so excited!!! I would have donated anyway so winning is a lovely bonus and surprise! Thankyou! Email coming your way right now!

Kathie said...

congrats to the winners ! so generous of you as well
kathie

Lori said...

I hope your son raises a lot of money. It is such a good cause.