Monday, July 25, 2011

This and That






Hi all

First I like to say a big thank you to all that have made a donation for the "Bridge to Brisbane" fundraiser walk to sponsor my son-inlaw, there is still time to donate ( every $ 5 donated will give you a chance to win) and you can find all the info two posts ago.
I will draw the winner of my quilt when I am back from Melbourne next week ( I think I might have to draw three winners, as you ladies have been so generous). Thank you again.

I have also been quilting, the Start quilt is a pattern by Fig Tree Design. Also thought I show you the charity quilt with the wavy lines after it has been washed, I wash all my quilts after they are finished.

They just feel, look different and I know they are clean....big grin.
Today I finished making 6 fitted sheets for the new little one, we had all these unused flat sheets and now they are perfect fitted sheets.

7 comments:

Vickie said...

Wowsers that star quilt is stunning like the pattern and the fabrics used very much,cheers Vickie

Furball Farm Quilting said...

I love that Fig Tree quilt, it certainly comes up nice. Is it a new design???

Kathie said...

beautiful quilt and oh love the quilting....
Kathie

Cherry Red Quilter said...

Loe the wavy lines AND the star quilt - happy quilting indeed!

Ruth said...

I love the wavy lines!! I have been thinking about wavy lines on my latest quilt - but just need to get around to it! Too many distractions....

Yvonne said...

Love the Star Quilt, beautiful colors, just as I like it! Have a great time in Melbourne!

Annette said...

Oh, I love the star quilt! It's so beautiful. And I really like the wavy line quilting. Great idea.