Monday, July 4, 2011

Melbourne....

Here we come, well we missed out on Sydney and have decided why not Melbourne....

Flights are booked, hotel will be booked tonight and we are going to be there from Wednesday 27th till Saturday 30th evening.
The show starts on Thursday 27th July, so Wednesday we might check out a couple of shops.
Sydney was only going to be one night, but Melbourne is a little further so why not stay three nights.

I am very happy and looking forward to it, hope you do to Deidre...

The little ones are coming over and I have baked some cupcakes for them.

cheers
Christine

ps. looks like the next grand baby is also going to be a pink one.

10 comments:

Jessica said...

So exciting! Can I hide in your suitcase?

Bree said...

are you telling me there's a quilt show on in Melbourne this weekend? When I"M going to be there????

Since I can't drink any alcohol or coffee do you think I can convice husband to let me go to the show??

Fat chance me thinks!

Jo-anne "Blossy" said...

Pack some warm clothes its meant to be cold & windy here this week.

Fiona said...

Jo and I are coming over for the show - Maybe we can catch up ????

Hugs - Fee XX

Deidre said...

I am so looking forward to this trip. Thanks for all the effort you have gone to in setting this up. Roll on Melbourne.

Yvonne said...

I am glad for you that you can go to Melbourne instead of Sydney and another grandbaby girl on the way? Congratulations!

Cardygirl said...

Have a great time...sad you missed Sydney!

Lizzie said...

I'll be there as usual, hmm, think I'll have to arrange a blog meet...!
Lizzie
xxx

circle retreat quilter said...

Oh it's great to go to Melbourne and get all rugged up and see the sights. if you get time go to Laurents - its a french cafe and they have the best coffee in a bowl. they are dotted all thru the city and inner city. wish it was me. x

karen said...

Hi Christine,
I would love to catch up with you at the show if you have time? If you would like some infor on shops to visit just let me know, with enough pre planning you may even get me to act as driver! Don't believe everything you hear about how cold it is in Melbourne...Ballarat is colder! Love karen