Wednesday, July 13, 2011

little of this and a little of that








Thought I show you my Tupperware container I use to take sewing, it holds everything I need for applique or hand quilting, it closes really well and is very sturdy.
I have been baking, still getting used to my new Ovens, might also have to practise the look of my icing on my cupcake, but it did taste beautiful.
The apple cake was made using wholemeal flour and honey..... it was very yummy.

The quilt is a customer quilt, don't you just love the backing? I have done a few and will add the pictures soon.

cheers
Christine

5 comments:

Rosa said...

I take a piece of your apple cake.
Yes,it`s really a beautiful quilt.The backing looks that another quilt.I love it.

Janet said...

I've been wondering if you've been cooking up a storm in your lovely new kitche. What delicious looking goodies. Isn't it great when you find just the right container!

Jessica said...

I love your customers quilt! I have a f/q of the backing fabric and don't know what to do with it!
All that baking is making me hungry LOL
When are you going to Melbourne?

Taryn said...

I like your tupperware container. The one I typically use doesn't have the divided sections. I love it but I think yours keeps things neater. I will have to check that out.

PatchworkRose said...

Love your scissors :-)
Winter is just the right time to experiment in the kitchen. Looks like you are having fun
Have a great Day
Cheers
Lynne