Thursday, July 21, 2011

Go Baby Go




I received a wonderful email this morning telling that I am the lucky recipient of a Go Baby Fabric cutter by AccuQuilt and three dies, woohoo can't wait and I will just have to be patient for it to arrive at my house. Yeeepppeeee. I am sure going to give it a good home.

Check out Accuquilt's website, it is amazing the things you can cut out, even some applique shapes.

I have started to think of quilt to make with the dies I have chosen ( well I already have something in mind) and will share it with you as soon as I have the Go Baby and can get started.
Stay tuned........

Happy days
Thank you Accuquilt

Christine

15 comments:

Fiona said...

Congratulations Christine that is awesome !! Hugs - Fee X

PatchworkRose said...

Congratulations Christine.You are going to have fun. There are some gorgeous dies to choose from.
Cheers
Lynne

circle retreat quilter said...

oh you lucky duck well done, cant wait to hear what you think of it.

Cheryl said...

Lucky girl! Have fun with it.

Marls said...

Congratulations. You will have lots of fun. Great for the harder to cut shapes-saves so much time.

Maree: said...

Congratulations Christine that's Fabulous!
I Would Love one Too...
Hve Fun when it arrives..
cheers

Christine M said...

Congratulations Christine. I also got an email yesterday telling me I had won one on Me? A Mom?'s blog. I couldn't believe it. Which dies did you choose? It should be fun trying them out!

Lizzie said...

You're going to love it Christine, congratulations. Mine took about three weeks to get here so not too long to wait..
Lizzie
xxx

Julia said...

Congratulations Christine.You are going to have fun....great dies to choose from..
Julia ♥

Kathie said...

Well how in the world did you get so lucky I tried and tried to win one
oh well I am happy to see you did
Kathie

Yvonne said...

Lucky you! I am sure it will find a great home with you. I am so happy for you!

Wendy said...

Congrats Christine, I won one on July 4th.......I am waiting for delivery!

Janet said...

What fabulous fun you're going to have, I'll be looking forward to seeing which shapes you get.

Millie said...

Congrats and I am sure you will have so much fun with your new toy. Always nice to look at all your beautiful quilting!

Jean said...

Congrats! you are so lucky! Can't wait to see what you do with it.