Thursday, July 14, 2011

Donate and you can win my quilt....

* also please email me your details if you don't have a blog so I can get in touch if you are the winner.

As many of you know my son inlaw is a Captain in the Australian Defence and spend 8 1/2month in Timor last year.

He is in need of sponsorship for the" Bridge to Brisbane" fundraiser for Legacy, if you click on his name you will get to his page and if you look you can see him and my two little grand daughters ( yes the picture is on it's side )

Click his name : Lee and the link will take you there to make a donation.

For every $ 5 you donate you will get a chance to win the quilt in the picture.

For all you none Australians, Legacy has been going for 80 years and helps look after the families after losing a loved one serving in the Australian Defence Force.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Christine

ps. leave message and let me know how many times to put your name in the draw ( i.e $ 5 once, $ 10 twice and so on )

9 comments:

Kerry said...

Hi Christine, my pleasure to donate $10 to a very worthy cause.
And a lovely quilt I'd love to win.

Quiltjane said...

Hi Christine, this is my receipt number Donation Reference: AUD510274426
Receipt Number: 748827
Please put me in the draw for your lovely quilt six times and thank your son in law for doing such good work in East Timor. The people of Timor need our help.

Deidre said...

Hi Christine, Happy to help out with a donation. It is for a wonderful cause.

Cherry Red Quilter said...

This is an easy one - I am ex-Navy and RAAF myself - Donation Reference: AUD354610001
Receipt Number: 749577 $50 donation and my pleasure - winning your quilt would be a bonus - I am just glad to be able to help! Wish him good luck!

BevBSews said...

Hi Christine, you're a very generous lady. I'm happy to help with a donation and please thank your son-in-law for his effort. Please put me in the draw for your lovely quilt - Receipt AUD402453500, $20.

Kerry said...

Oh, sorry, forgot a receipt number.
AUD682346350.

Barb said...

good cause and good chance to win a quilt! a win/win
my receipt is: AUD687635514
Amount $30.00 AUD

Lori said...

What a great cause!I'm so glad you gave us the opportunity to help him fundraise.

Toni said...

Hi Christine, I don't think you are getting my emails :o( Martin has given us his lurgy so I will pass on our Monday coffee. I don't think you want my cold for Melbourne :o) I'll send another email tonight and see if it gets through to you. I'll be back to make a donation! toni xxx