Tuesday, June 7, 2011

One of four....





Well I finished the quilting on the border of the little quilt and it is ready to be gifted, it is one of four quilts I need to finish asap ( will show you the other three soon).
Wonder who of the four ( I think you know who you are ) would like this quilt?

I have also been receiving more churndash blocks and will start sewing it soon. Thank you to all you lovely quilters that have and are sending blocks.

bye for now
Christine

Oh yes I am also working...... the quilt on the machine is another customer quilt, have finished a few and will share them soon.

10 comments:

Pauline said...

those little quilts are so cute Christine......love the churn dash blocks too

Cardygirl said...

Gorgeous quilts...love those churn dash blocks.

Lurline said...

So gorgeous, Christine - sorry, I have forgotten about swap, please tell me who my partner is and when it is due - things are going okay so I will get one done - sorry again! Love - Lurline♥

Jayne said...

Just love your work! Even though each quilt is quite different, I would have any of them - if not all!! Thanks for sharing with us!

Michelle said...

what a gorgeous little quilt Christine, which I'd known about the swap earlier! Love churndash also, always been one of my favourite blocks. Michelle xx

Julia said...

Gorgeous little quilt Christine..
Lovey to see the churn dash blocks getting together...it's going to be a lovely quilt..
Julia ♥

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Great work on the quilts. I love the churn dash blocks too!!!

I have had so much fun with making the doll quilts and thanks you for hosting this event!

Carolyn :)

Yvonne said...

Your little quilt turned out beautiful! That old sewing box caught my eye, I have one simular to that made by my Grandfather.

Bree said...

oooohhh I like the blue one!

glad you've got some lovely blocks for your friend.

lille stofhus said...

WOW
very great work

Gela