Friday, June 3, 2011

On the home run...



Well oven is nearly in, just some more panels, a door and plinth at the bottom, shelf above the fridge to house my wonderful Bose Wave radio/cd player. The sound on these little radios are amazing and it is digital, bought it for DH for Christmas and he doesn't mind sharing. Looking forward to cooking, love my built in Microwave and both my Ovens are self cleaning.

Teaching class tomorrow and sewing group after that. Sunday will be the first day that I am going to try my new Oven and looking forward to it.

Have booked flights to go to Sydney for the Quilt show on Wednesday and Thursday, waving to you Robyn.

Friend and I are going to go together, hopefully we can also take a trip to Quiltsmith, a wonderful shop in Sydney at Anandale ( don't think I spelt this right).

7 comments:

Kathie said...

kitchen looks great, oh exciting trip planned and a trip to quiltsmith....lucky you!

Yvonne said...

Your kitchen is going to be georgeous! Happy baking on Sunday and lot's of fun in Sydney....I am a little green right now...LOL

Jessica said...

Your kitchen is looking very snazzy!
Have a wonderful time in Sydney!

circle retreat quilter said...

hi there Christine happy cooking tomorrow and pumping the tunes,lol the kitchen is looking sensational. Sx

Michelle said...

looks gorgeous Christine, it will be such a relief to have it all done! Enjoy the quilt show, sounds like a lot of fun, Michelle xx

Chookyblue...... said...

maybe we can catch up............

Doreen said...

Know exactly what you are saying about your Bose...I bought one about 14 years ago...just adore it...certainly one of the first things I would grab if my house caught on fire!!!Absolutely amazing sound. Get better soon.