Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lots to share...







Oh wow, yes I am feeling better and thank you to all the well wishes....

I have finished two customer quilts, the one in the previous post and the large one in this post ( it is 2.5m x 2.5).
Then I received this wonderful gift in the post on Friday from my Doll quilt swap partner Janet, can you see this amazing beautiful red/white house quilt???????? I love it thank you Janet ( also thank you for the pretty scissor fob too). I hope you receive your quilt in the next couple of days, it was posted on Thursday.

I have also finished a little scarf for Sophie and another little Doll quilt.
The grand kids just left and we had a wonderful afternoon.

Take care
Christine

9 comments:

Kathie said...

beautiful little quilt Janet made for you, oh how I love house quilts too!
and red and white what could be better!
the quilting on the quilt is just beautiful...
you have been busy!
Kathie

Cardygirl said...

Glad you are feeling better...love that house quilt.

Barb said...

what a great little quilt! Just love those school houses.
I'm so glad you are feeling better

Brooke said...

Love that little house quilt!

This is my first time to visit your blog, and I enjoyed a browse here very much. You are very talented!

I'm quite taken with the jelly stars on your design wall, and am anxious to see what comes of them.

One question though....how do you tear yourself away from that beautiful new kitchen to go quilt? :-)

Jessica said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. The red houses quilt is beautiful and the scarf for Sophie is lovely too.

Yvonne said...

I love the little house quilt Janet made!
Good to read you are feeling better and working again.
Did you alos celebrated Fathers Day there Down Under?

Kate said...

Hi Christine - great to hear you're better. And so nice to see some beautiful shots on your blog - as always. I like the quilts of course - but isn't that scarf just gorgeous??? Great job.

Julia said...

Glad you are feeling better Christine...love that red and white house quilt.
Julia ♥

Janet said...

Cute little quilt you've made Christine and the scarf is gorgeous. I loved doing the swaps, thanks for being the organiser.