Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hi there...




Feeling a little better with still a very blocked nose, I just thought I come and say hi.

Thank you for all the well wishes and it was good to just rest and not do much at all.
For all you Doll quilt swappers it is now time to post your quilt or at least make sure your partner knows it is coming, to my swappers just letting you know I post the latest by Thursday.

One of the pictures is another sneak peek of the second quilt I am sending and I have also finished the third one too but not taken a picture as yet. So just one more to finish ( this one is a swap between just two of us, hi there waving to you K..... )
I have also received wonderful blocks for Ed's quilt as well as some little gifts for me ( Melody you shouldn't have but love them, thank you). Also thank you Cathy for the thread........

The quilt in the first picture is a sample for the shop Peppermint Stitches, they do have kits and patterns available. I am just doing the quilting on it.

8 comments:

Kathie said...

oh I had better get busy!
love those little churn dashes too cute , the bears paw blocks are wonderful too!
you have been busy!
Kathie

Quiltjane said...

I am glad to see you are recovering from your cold. Ed's quilt is looking good.

Yvonne said...

Love the blue and brown baby quilt and the Doll quilt looks great too. Good to read you are feeling a bit better!

lille stofhus said...

I love the baby quilt

Gela

circle retreat quilter said...

Hi there to you I hope you are looking after yourself? It looks like you are keeping busy as always

Jessica said...

The shop sample is gorgeous!
I am glad you are feeling better.

Wendy said...

So glad you are feeling better.....

Erica said...

So glad to see you are recovering from your cold. The Doll quilt looks great too.

1 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas