Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sneak peek and customer quilts, plus can you spot my mistake?






First two are customer quilts, the little sampler is the Ladies first quilt.
The tumbler is going to be mine and there are 11 ladies in our group doing this 4 1/2" square exchange over six month, we end up with something like 400 squares.

The last one is a sneak peek........ still working on how many, what setting and so on ( looks like the Bear caught a Fish in my mistake)
DH is putting on the tiles in the kitchen and I love them already.

cheers
Christine

ps. I hope the humidity and heat are finished soon, I am over it. I tried to talk DH in to buying me a ticket to fly to Germany but he hasn't taken the bait yet.

12 comments:

Dorothy said...

Oops! Is that blue block the way you really want it?
Love the little tumblers.

Das Quiltmonster said...

Lovely things you are sewing!! And by the way: I'm looking for two years at a wall-hanging in our bed-room and short time ago I discovered a mistake that I made... I think of the Amish saying: only God is perfect...
Greetings from a cold and grey and rainy Germany!!!

Jessica said...

I love the tumblers too! So scrappy!

Julia said...

That blue block Christine ?..
love the tumblers..
Julia ♥

Bree said...

lol, yes the bottom photo, blue block
top right, the HST's are facing the wrong direction :)

what's that called? a humility block or sumthin?

Yvonne said...

Yes, the blue one in the right upper corner. Lovely projects you are working on. Temperatures are nice here in Europe right now, we are longing for a longer time of warmer weather......

Bente said...

Oh, I see a qute Fish and tree Bears Paws *smile*
Bente

Val said...

I love the tumblers and the bear paws. I can just make out the little claw problem :)

Cheryl said...

The tumblers quilt will be so fun! Oops, I think I have turned my bear claws the wrong way more than once, too.

Willow said...

I love all your quilts, especially the first one. Absolutly my colors :-)

I'm new at quilting, so i found no mistake ;-) I think everything is beautyful :-)

Greetings
Willow

Barb said...

I love the "humility" block - I vote keep it in. I always love to notice things like that in old quilts.
Hope your getting a cooler breeze now!
The tumblers are really fun, I'm cutting some out too.

Lyn said...

Hi Christine, lovely to catch up with your posts.....the blue Bears Paw Block....gorgeous tumbler blocks...Regards, Lyn