Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friends of Baltimore by Sue Garman

Well if you have ever wanted to stitch a Baltimore Album Quilt, this is the quilt for you...... Sue Garman's Baltimore
I fell in love when I first saw the finished top at Sue's home back in November.

The pattern is amazing and I am planning to run a small group/class from home in the second part of 2011 over 6 month.
Cost will include pattern and class. If you like some more details please email me and I will answer your questions.
I am also trying to organise it with one of the shops on the other side of Brisbane to run the classes too, more info coming as soon I have more details.

However if you would just like to purchase the pattern and can't wait to start let me know as I have the first few arrive in the next week, again email me for more info. If you like to see the quilt go to Quaker Town Quilts and have a look at the image.
Australia only: ( international you can order from Quaker Town )
Have already ordered my background as I need to make a start asap..... this is going to be quilt for me/us......

Happy stitching
Christine

7 comments:

Janet said...

I'll be looking forward to hearing and hopefully seeing some great things after your class starts. I have the pattern too, pity I don't live close. What background did you get? This will be the one you've been hankering after Christine.

Jessica said...

That looks very intense! I have done a beginner style baltimore quilt, I should show it to you. I don't think I am ready for another baltimore yet!

Julia said...

Christine, I remember you saying you wanted to do a Baltamore quilt...
I agree, this is the one to do...I love it, but I don't think I could commit to that just now..
Julia ♥

Kathie said...

oh I am happy for you and your DH I know he has wanted a BA for a while! I am tempted to buy this too wish I lived closer I would love to come take the classes too!
what fun that would be as well
kathie

Deidre said...

I will be in that. Have the pattern, just need to get background. Would be much more fun to do it with someone.

Deidre

Cheri said...

It is a spectacular quilt, I will enjoy watching your groups progress so please keep us all posted. Wish I lived closer to this one.
Happy Stitching,
Cheri

Heather said...

I look forward to seeing your progress on this gorgeous quilt. I have the pattern and background ready to start but must get some other projects done first. I would love to join your class but I live in Georgia, USA - a bit far to travel so I will watch with envy.