Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top 50 quilt blogs

See the lovely button on my left side bar, I am very happy to have received a mention on the website and to be one of their top 50 choices .

It is amazing to think how many people are looking and reading all our blogs. Check out the list and you see some wonderful blogs on their list and many that I follow. Congratulations....
Thank you

Christine

ps. Queensland's East coast is waiting for cyclone Yasi and I just had my own cyclone call in this morning, their names are Sophie and Emily.

15 comments:

Myra said...

One of the top 50 hey Christine!?! Good for you!!! Thanks for bringing this site to our attention! 8-)

Cyclones!?! Oh my... more prayers needed... Take care!

Thearica said...

Congratulations!

Jessica said...

Yay for you!

DiahRothman said...

Congratulations!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh that is wonderful! Congratulations!

Lurline said...

Congratulations - well deserved, Christime! Sob, Sob! I want one, too - lol!
Big hugs - Lurline♥

Patty said...

Congratulations! That is great.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! Could not have gone to a nicer person.

Ruthie said...

Congratulations! I was chosen also, quite a surprise for me.

Barb said...

how fun - hooray for you!

Yvonne said...

Congratulations!! I can understand why! Keep blogging, there are lots of us enjoying it!

Sue said...

My congratulations Christine. I get alot of enjoyment reading your blog, and LOVE the Kim McLean quilt you are making. I have the book and would love to make this quilt someday.....along with the hundred other quilts I want to make. VBG!
Please keep blogging!
Cheers Sue in NZ

Millie said...

Congratulations! Keep up with the good work and happy quilting.

Lisa said...

Congrats Sue! They have picked some of my favorite blogs.

Robyn G. said...

Oh congratulations...that is very exciting and I'm glad you're there!!
Wooohoo, you go girl :-)
xox