Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pin cushions




Well I love pin cushions and thought I show you a few and some more later.

The cupcake came home with me from the Us last year, the little pot was made years ago and the oh so cute little cup I bought last week on Etsy from Bree's new little shop.
If you like to order a Tea cup pincushion just click on Bree's name and it should take you to her little shop.
Also our new fridge ( it won't be free standing once all the cupboards are installed) and a new class sample.

cheers
Christine

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I love pincushions! I would like to make one with silica sand or ground walnut shells in it to keep my pins sharp!

blauraute said...

Wonderful pin cushions. I love them very much.
Have a cozy sunday and a nice new week
Roswitha

Micki said...

I have so many pincushions, as I love them so!
Micki

Val said...

Very cute pincushions. I love the pot.

Cardygirl said...

Cute pincushions...LOVE the class sample!

Bree said...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/meandmy2guys

thanks for the shout out!

glad you liked it.

Bree