Sunday, February 6, 2011

Customer Quilts and Doll quilt swap






Here are a couple more quilts I have finished the quilting.
The first one is one big quilt, that's all I am going to say.... huge.

Now to the Doll quilt swap, you don't have to rush sending your little quilts as there is still plenty of time, check out some of the blog as a few sneak peeks are starting to show up.

Go to the Doll quilt swap page and click on a name from a swapper and it will/should take you to their blog.
Happy stitching.
Christine

9 comments:

stufenzumgericht said...

Liebe Christine,
wenn ich so sehe, was auf deinem Blog alles an Fluthilfe aktivitäten läuft, dann ist unser Beitrag im Vergleich dazu nur klitzeklein. Ich hoffe jedoch, dass in der kommenden Woche noch einige Caddies eintreffen,vielleicht fühlen sich einige durch meinen letzten Post ebenfalls noch angesprochen. Eigentlich sind wir alle eine Welt, nur ist uns das in "Good old Europe" viel zu selten bewusst ;-)
GlG, Martina

Barb said...

nice quilting!
My arms are tired just thinking about it :)
I'm enjoying my doll quilt project, thanks for reassuring me on the timing.

Yvonne said...

I hope the big one wasn't to big for your machine! It looks very pretty.

Julia said...

Lovely quilts Christine...that first one is so big..great quilting!
Julia

Notjustnat said...

Happy Birthday Christine. A lovely bird whispered to me that it's your birthday. Many Happy Returns - Hugs Nat

Val said...

Hi Christine, Happy Birthday. Robyn of Daisy Quilts mentioned it. I noticed you are in Queensland. I am south of Brisbane and just embarking on the quilting journey. Better late than never though. Hope you have a lovely day.

Carol said...

A big birdie (who shall remain anonymous) spilled the beans and told us it's your birthday. Hope you have been having a great day.

Robyn G. said...

*giggle*
Happy Birthday!!! :D
hugs Robyn xx

Melody said...

Just found your blog, thanks to Robyn. Have a wonderful birthday.