Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What else have I been doing...






Well we have done a little work on the kitchen and I have some cupboards installed, we are leaving the fronts off until I get my Caesarstone Benches, I don't want my draw fronts and doors to be damaged. The other cupboards are coming soon.
Appliances are going to be delivered on the 12th February, so guess what no cooking on my birthday.

The wall hanging is for my DS girlfriend she is a teacher and ask me to make this for her class room to put notes in for the kids, I am still doing the name tags, see the little name tags are going to hang off each button.

The little quilt top is made from left over and will be one for the Quilts for Queensland quilts.

Enjoy
Christine

ps. don't forget the Auctions are still going past posts.

11 comments:

fialka012 said...

Hezké...

Cathy said...

Love your blue plates on the wall Christine. And your quilt top. Your kitchen sounds as though it will be wonderful. xo

Maree: said...

looking forward to seeing your New Kitchen come to life...also love your Blue Plates they look Great up on the wall...
That Little Mail quilt is Gorgeous..the Kids will Love putting their little Notes in their..Great Job.
cheers

Kathie said...

your new kitchen is looking great! oh how convenient there will be no kitchen on your birthday guess that means dinner out at your favorite restaurant!
that you've got mail is so cute! where will you put the name tags?
Kathie

Jessica said...

Your kitchen is going to look great!
I love the quilt for the classroom, what a fantastic idea!

Cheryl said...

Kitchen is coming along nicely~~bright and cheery~~great for hanging quilts in! Clever wall hanging for you friend.

quiltingnana said...

things are progressing well..I'm sure you will enjoy the room immensely

Yvonne said...

What a great wall hanging quilt! Very cute. Your kitchen is going to look great with that island in the middle!

marion said...

wow what a wonderfull present for the teacher.

Barb said...

your kitchen is going to be great and sounds like it's coming along.
I love the school teacher project and the kids will too.
Your new auction quilt is great!

Lisa said...

What luck that you get to eat out on your Birthday! The kitchen looks great, and I can't wait to see the benches. You have me curious.