Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Raffle Quilt winner is... and total




The winner of the raffle quilt is number: 24

I counted from the top and had to leave one comment out from Barb and one from myself and that makes LEAH the winner.
Thank you to all you wonderful people donating to the Flood appeal and my three quilts have raised $ 765.

Leah let me know how I can get the quilt to you, I could leave it at a Patchwork shop at Toowong or post it to you.

Thank you again
Christine

ps. have a look on the left and see the total amount raise, woohoo that is just wonderful and there are some happy tears

4 comments:

Robyn G. said...

Huge congrats to you and leah Christine. What a fantastic effort!!
Rob xx

Cheryl said...

Job well done, Christine!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

That is so amazing!

Leah said...

Christine, thanks so much for drawing out my number, and even better is the amount of money that was raised. If you give me the address of the Patchwork Shop at Toowong, I can have one of my family pick it up for me as I will be up visiting them in Brisbane in a few weeks.