Sunday, January 23, 2011

Flood appeal Auction # 1






Auction starts today

I am starting this auction organised by Toni's Flood Appeal today ( you can read all about it by clicking on the button left hand side) as I am thinking about a second auction.

This is how it works:

You will bid for the Quilt in the picture above ( the winning bidder will have a choice from the two quilts shown), it measures about 42inches x 60inches, it has been quilted on my long arm made from quality 100 patchwork cotton, batting is 100%cotton and the backing is pieced. I will also inclued a signed copy of DUQ Magazine that featured my quilt on the front cover.

1. Bidding will start at $ 50 Australian
2. Place your bid by leaving a comment on the post with the amount and email please
3. Postage for Australia is FREE and $ 35 international
4. The Auction start NOW and will END midnight Monday 24th January
5. I will notify winner at closing
6. Winner will pay direkt to Premier's Flood Relief Appeal
7. Once proof of payment has received the Quilt will be posted.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking part, even if you can't place a bid could you please post about it on your blog to get the word out,as every bid of help is much appreciated.


Christine

11 comments:

Lizzie said...

I'll start it off Christine with a $50 bid but I'm expecting to be wiped off very soon. My auction for a set of BOM kits will start later today too...
Lizzie
xxx

Bonnie said...

I'll bid $60 Christine.
yvonnebenson@bigpond.com

Pauline said...

seventy from me....I want to have a quilt made by someone famous!!!!! hahah..

Chookyblue...... said...

$75

mandapanda said...

$80 from me, and thankyou so much Christine! Stat safe!

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful quilt! I will bid $100!
x Sarah

Sarah said...

A QUILT!!!! Oh cannot pass this chance!

I bid $120

P.S. You will be 50 years younger - only gong to get better!

Barb said...

I'll bid $130.
Great Cause, Christine!

teresa said...

My bid is $140 Christine. This is such a wonderful thing you are doing. Good luck...

stufenzumgericht said...

Hi Christine,
I bid 150 EUR and wish you good luck for the auction!!!
And, yes, Christine, I'm the one with the "Harry Potter" Top ;-) I've seen the finished Quilt by you and found, that it was perfect for a boy or girl, beeing a fan of H.P.-books ;-)
Hugs from Martina

karen said...

Hi Christine, I did tell you I was not psychic! A friend told me about your appeal. I bid $350 Australian dollars. Love from Karen in Ballarat. karenrrosewarne@yahoo.com.au