Thursday, January 6, 2011

Etsy...store




If you like check out my Etsy store I have added a few things.

Still two weeks two weeks to join the Doll quilt swap, they are not big and there is plenty of time in between the swaps.
You can just do one or both or maybe even more .....

If you like to read about it click on the page under my header Doll quilt swap.

Some have asked about my kitchen reno, well I no longer have a kitchen, but we are slowly getting ready to put the new one in and let me tell you working with someone that is giving up smoking is NO FUN at all ( ps. he never ever smoked in the House or anywhere near me or the children).
I am talking about my DH ( well used to be DH), he has been twice for hypnosis to stop and is not nice to be around. Have to say I am glad he is going back to work on Monday and maybe someone else will be on the receiving end of his lovely personality.

He normally is very calm and pleasant to be around, but at this point I am not sure if we get to our 32nd wedding anniversary........
Our adult children just say: oh Mum you have to understand he can't help it,ggrrrrrr.

Sorry just had to vent

cheers
Christine

ps. this quilt is for sale on Etsy... I have two and only want to keep one.

8 comments:

Julia said...

oh Dear... Christine, it will be a rough journey for a while.
My DH quit cold turkey some yaers ago..I know your feelings..
Hope you make it to your anniversary...patience!
Julia ♥

Janet said...

Apparently, it's harder than kicking heroin but when he goes back to work, he might be over the worst of it. Best of luck for success.
I guess you must be cooking in the pizza oven or barbecue? I hate doing without a kitchen.

Vickie said...

aww vent away girl..it helps to share,I'm hoping he is able to cope and moods will improve soon,cheers Vickie

Herzblatt said...

Hi Christine,
I had to grin about your decision about your "lovely" DH....Why does he want to stop smoking...only because it is unhealthy and expensive or because his doc wants him to stop??
It`s really a hard time...I began to smoke when I was 14 and except while I was pregnant I always smoked.But when I was nearly 40 I stopped it. I always was worried about my health...My mother smoked all her life and became 88 (she died last year)
and her boyfriend she met after my father`s death smoked all his life, too and still does...he gets 89 this year....and he is in an absolut good condition.
By the way, I love the star quilt which is lying on the bed very very much...what a wonderful marvellous work!!!
Best wishes from Germany
Iris

Cheryl said...

My heart goes out to you! Nothing worse than a grumpy DH. Hang in there!

Chookyblue...... said...

nice quilt.........
goodluck with the kitchen and even more with putting up with dh.......hopefully things have improved by the weekend when you will have to spend MORE time with him......

Wendy said...

Grumpiness will end soon hopefully....at least he will be smoke free in the end....your quilt is lovely...

Barb said...

I wish him (and you) luck. Quitting is tough! Hang in there