Thursday, January 20, 2011

Doll quilt swap... sign up closed

Hi all

The Doll quilt swap is now closed and I have posted the partners and a little more info on the page " Doll Quilt swap" click on it and read it and you find at the end your swap partner.

Let the fun begin.

I am sending out emails to the girls without a blog so you can get in touch with your swap partner.

Have fun and thank you taking part.

Christine

ps. When I first put out expressions of interest for the swap and later a call to sign up, I might have missed some of you that wanted to take part but didn't sign up on the " Sign up post ". If that is the case and you are still interested let me know and I work something out

5 comments:

MARY PERNULA said...

Hello, just looked at the first swap to see if I was on the list, I just wanted you to make sure, I do not want to disapoint anyone. Have a great day. Mary

Chookyblue...... said...

oh I am very excited.......have been in touch with Maree......thanks for organising.......

Barb said...

hooray! Can't wait to get started.
thanks for hosting this fun event!

Lori said...

Thanks Christine!! This is going to be fun!

Betweens said...

Micki and Deb (betweens) have already exchanged addresses and our excitement for the exchange. We have communicated off and on since I have been blogging and she is always saying wonderful comments on my blog so this is just perfect. Can`t wait to see what everyone does!!