Saturday, January 22, 2011

Doll quilt swap partners


Hi all

If you are part of my swap and signed up on the sign up post, not the expression of interest post, please read the Doll Quilt Swap page as I have given you all a partner.

You find the page under my header and just click on the tab: Doll Quilt Swap

Please let me know via email that all is well and you have heard from each other.

Carol Mid Mich, could you please email me as I can't get in touch with you..........

Happy Doll quilt stitching

Christine

3 comments:

Janet said...

Thank you Christine, looking forward to some secret fun.

Chookyblue...... said...

all good here and organised Christine.......Maree and I have been chatting online already about the swap..........thanks for organising.........

Barb said...

thanks Christine - I'm gathering a plan - this is my first exchange and I'm so happy to swap with Janet.