Sunday, January 23, 2011

Auction # 2


You will bid for the Quilt in the picture above , it measures about 60inches square, it is made quilt as you go and a pattern by Sweet 'n Sassy, made from quality 100% patchwork cotton, batting is 100%cotton and the backing is pieced.

1. Bidding will start at $ $ 100 Australian
2. Place your bid by leaving a comment on the post with the amount and email please
3. Postage for Australia is FREE and $ 35 international
4. The Auction start NOW and will END midnight Monday 24th January
5. I will notify winner at closing
6. Winner will pay direct to Premier's Flood Relief Appeal
7. Once proof of payment has received the Quilt will be posted.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking part, even if you can't place a bid could you please post about it on your blog to get the word out,as every bid of help is much appreciated.
You can still bid on Auction # 1 in the previous post.

Christine

13 comments:

Fiona said...

I'll start it off Christine with $100 - Please send me your address details as I have some backing I can send up.

Hugs - Fee X

Bonnie said...

$120 Christine

mandapanda said...

$150 from me! It is gorgeous Christine!

Cheryl said...

I'll help spread the word and make a cash donation. May I grab the pictures of the quilts to add to my blog post.

Khris said...

Gorgeous quilt...whoever wins is very lucky to have it..hugs Khris

Kira said...

$160, very nice quilt :)

Liseee said...

Lovely quilt. $180.00

Christine said...

Liseee could you please email me with an email addresse

cheers
Christine

Kira said...

I'll up that to $190 :)

Di said...

I'll bid $250
thanks

Di

Christine said...

Thank you Di, could you please send me an email just in case so I can get in touch with you.

Good luck
Christine

lisajguy said...

I bid $260.
lisajguy@yahoo.com.au

Di said...

I'll go to $280
thanks
Di